Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little help requested.

I have the Land Rover IPhone app on my phone and registered and it was all working fine for my wife's HSE Lux. For some reason, the remote start feature stopped working. Of course now it is getting really cold.

It has been a while since I used it last (6 weeks or so) when I was just setting it up to see how it worked and it worked fine. now it only gives me the option to put in the code every so often and when it does let me enter it, it just "thinks". And yes, I am putting in the correct code.

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

·
Registered
45 Posts
How long do you wait to let it "think", mine is pretty spotty so I usually hit engine start, put in the code, and let my phone sit for 10+ mins while I get ready and the app will sort itself out.

If the app doesnt let you put in the code and just gets stuck, have you tried hard shutting down the app / restarting the phone?

Also, the car is on AT&T's network, and AT&T has poor reception where I work so while I can remote start at home, I can't do so at work as the app will just stuck "communicating" forever

1 - 2 of 2 Posts