Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Land Rover has unveiled an even more hardcore Discovery SVX model that makes the SUV even more capable off-road.

Making its debut at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show, the Land Rover Discovery SVX gets increased ground clearance, body and suspension lifts, more wheel articulation and new all-terrain tires. A <span class="s1">Hydraulic Active Roll Control (H-ARC) system is new to the SVX model and enhances off-road traction and allows for better body control all while minimizing body roll for on-road driving.
</span>

Read more about the Land Rover Discovery SVX Makes SUV More Off-Road Capable at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I'm already a big fan of the Discovery. I've driven one and it's a great package. But my wife is poiled to the size and Sportyness of the Disco Sport so a Big Disco is out of the question. That SVX is pretty awesome, so awesome I'd consider it for myself if not for two reasons...I need a truck... and this thing will be stupid expensive.
A well equipped Discovery HSE/Lux already push $76k-$91k for the dynamic package. So this thing...wow. $$$

I think that if we stay with LR we'll probably get another DS, which should have a model offering the SC V6 in the next few years, or we'll get a Defender if it turns out to be worth getting.

One thing to note about the SVX Disco.. they say.. the most capable Land Rover... so far. That's meant to mean.... until the Defender comes out LOL!

·
Registered
258 Posts
At my local dealer, I saw a fully equipped DS for $65k to $75k. Ouch. That's not even the full-size Discovery, but the DS. It was bad enough what I paid for my HSE Lux. ;-)

·
Registered
29 Posts
That doesn't sound right. Really?

We just got into our DS. We were waiting patiently for a Disco Diesel 5 seater without air suspension, will now wait some more. They do get pricey with 3 rows and equipment, almost to the point you'd get a Rangey Sport.

At my local dealer, I saw a fully equipped DS for $65k to $75k. Ouch. That's not even the full-size Discovery, but the DS. It was bad enough what I paid for my HSE Lux. ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts