Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leave my house and within a few km I normally pass by at least 6 Land/Range Rover cars including 2 within 200 meters of my home..Sometimes even more.

So I drive to the U.S. ( my city is on the border) and go to Seattle. See 2 Land rovers on the way to Seattle, both have Canadian plates. Spend a week there with many hours spent on the road in gridlock and do lots of travelling around. Spot 1 Discovery Sport in the week and 3 Range Rovers, one was on a flat bed trailer. Wife noticed as well so both of us where on the lookout.

Strange how 2 cities similar in size and weather have such different car buying habits.

Car ran great but the traffic jams did effect fuel economy:crying: Savings at the duty free coming home did help ease the cost;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Seattlite here. The reason for the lack of LRs here is simple... you Canadians have all the dough!

On a more serious note, outside of downtown Seattle or Bellevue, there are far less LRs in the PNW compared to other luxury brands. Mercedes outnumbers LR by at least 10-1. Go further south however, and you’ll reach Range Rover land: California ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts