Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
The color looks much better in your pictures than it does in the render from Land Rover. There is more depth, and it has a bit more brown in it than I thought originally. I thought it was more beige at first, and I hate beige cars.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The color looks much better in your pictures than it does in the render from Land Rover. There is more depth, and it has a bit more brown in it than I thought originally. I thought it was more beige at first, and I hate beige cars.
Indeed.

It helps that there are spots where light hits it hard and you get a good look at how it looks going from low exposure to high exposure.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Very nice! So they resolved the 19 issue I take it
Yes, I gave them the choice to remove the option cost or swap wheels with another truck. They chose to swap the wheels.

I have to say the 19s look better but are a tad harsher (noticeably) - the 18s rode like butter. I can't imagine the 20s feel particularly good on or off road.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Absolutely love brown interior of HSE Lux! Its a shame that SE and HSE Almond/Cirrus interiors affects panel colors as well. I wish SE and HSE interior colors would be for seats only like in Lux.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i have the same config!! waiting for my delivery in february!!

thanks for the note on the cross bars -- 4sallypat suggested the same, to usw 3rd party crossbars. ill do that and get low profile ones that are easy to remove and have minimal obstruction to the view

1 - 11 of 11 Posts