211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just upgraded the rear badge of my Disco - '16 Cirrus Grey with Black Pack

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - yours was the idea for mine! The red looks great on the grey (in my opinion;))

·
Registered
54 Posts
The smallest parts make the world of a difference. Very subtle yet looks super great ! Red and grey have always been a preferred combination for me as well ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Still waiting on my HSE Si4 to arrive, I got this "GO BEYOND" to install on the front side vents to kind of break up the Black Beauty, still waiting on those also...any day now!!

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Go Beyond badges look nice. Post a pick when applied - I may want to copy you:D

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That looks nice - may have to do that as well!

I see you have the HUD. How do you like it? Thought about waiting until I found a DS with it, but in the end decided not to wait.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I like the HUD. It makes driving a bit easier as not to have to look at the GPS or speed limit. I think it could post more information when its on, was it worth the money I don't know, it was on the DS we picked. Would I buy it again, properly so.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Where did you get the red Badge? Also I have the HUD as well. Do you notice it disappears when wearing polarized sunglasses? MIne does.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
73 Posts
Finally after a 37 day shipping fiasco got my new badge.

I have a NEW HSE badge if anyone is interested, please PM me. First come first serve, US only...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts