Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have been using the app since my purchase and was so excited when it was upgraded to support Android Wear. I have an Asus Zenwatch 3 and the top tactile button is programmed to open the app directly. I love showing off and starting my car with my watch.

I do agree, connectivity is wonky at times, but it mostly works... Sadly "mostly" is a good rating in today's tech market and buying experiences.

I also have my app log me out about 1x per month. Better than my WaWa app that seems to log me out every other day.

I have noticed an issue with the car reporting windows closed, etc. I make sure to never have two windows ever reach the closed position at the same exact time and this seems to have solved that issue. If it ever reports erroneously that a window is open, just open all your windows and then close them one at a time.

One time it did say my car was unlocked when it was not. I just told the app to lock it then retried the climate start and it worked.

I do wish there was a manual refresh button on the app. It is better than it was when first released, but sometimes takes a while to update or reports a status from a day ago.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Anyone else using the app with their Android Wear watch?

Mine stopped working when Android Wear changed with an update to Wear OS. It gets frozen on my watch stating I need to login on the phone's app.... Which I am. Bummer it stopped working. I loved it on my watch.

Please let me know if you have the same issue or have it working.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts