Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a setting for this?

I know in my other car, there is a "On/Off/Door" switch that is pretty standard in most cars. I don't see this in the Disco Sport. Right now, when I open up the door to enter the vehicle, none of the interior lights turn on. This is super aggravating.

Can someone clue me in?

thanks!

·
Registered
242 Posts
because the auto on/off has been turned off. just touch and hold the interior light above for 2 seconds, it should flash twice. a message should appear on your dash says - "interior light auto on" or something like that. then you're set. vise versa you can turn it off the same way

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there a setting for this?

I know in my other car, there is a "On/Off/Door" switch that is pretty standard in most cars. I don't see this in the Disco Sport. Right now, when I open up the door to enter the vehicle, none of the interior lights turn on. This is super aggravating.

Can someone clue me in?

thanks!
i have found the internal lights not coming on VERY ANNOYING, my 5 year old son keeps turning the back light on/ off, which seems to then turn them all off. I will try the 2 sec thing, see if it works, its sooo VERY annoying feature which wasn't on the Evoke that I had before.

·
Registered
1 Posts
thanks very much, my interior lights now operate when i open the door for the first time on my 66 plate disco hse sports

1 - 7 of 7 Posts