Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide on an interior color for my new DS and would appreciate your comments on how to do you like your interior color. Are you happy with your original decision? Do you have any regrets? If so what are they?
I am especially interested in those who ended up using the car in hot climates and decided on either black or light interior and how do you think it works for you.
For some reasons, most of the cars in most inventories of the local dealerships are coming with black interior, which I assume is due to the fact that most people lease? the cars? That makes sense for practicality reasons as darker do not show dirt or use as much but aside from that.. is it because people do actually like the black floor and seats better? Or is it just the practicality really?

How does the light interior feel in the long run? Does it get dirty fast?

M

·
0 Posts
Went with black because of the exterior color (corris grey with black pack - was on the lot when I purchased and happened to love). If I was building from scratch, I might opt for red/black pack with a grey interior (not sure they offer grey?). I had a Jeep Cherokee years ago with that combo (minus black pack) and it was stunning IMO. The grey was harder to keep clean, but did brighten the interior and did seem cooler (living in Texas).

·
Registered
588 Posts
Tan / beige interior chosen with white exterior due to hot climate where I live.
Very happy with the light color combo after 2 years.

Most common color interior has been black so when I wanted a light color combo - the dealer had to wait for one to arrive...

If I had lived in the Pacific northwest or northeast I would choose a dark exterior and black interior.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts