Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport. I have a few questions if anyone could help. The first one is this - is it possible to have any Carnet or any bluetooth link or app that enables me to connect my iphone and have my texts, calls, navigation, and amazon music come through?
I downloaded the Land Rover app on my phone but it kind of seems a bit useless. I heard there was a remote start on it and I have not found that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Your Discovery Sport Owner's Handbook on page 163 will show you how to connect your phone or media device, page 170 shows you how to pair bluetooth. Its super easy. I also have Land Rover InControl apps on my iPhone, they are available in the app store. To get the InControl apps to work you will need to contact a local dealer or call Land Rover to make sure the former owner of the car is removed from your car. After that you will be able to use the InControll apps and use the remote start and locator. InControl information starts on page 177 in your manual. (or that is where I found it in my manual)...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts