Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if the camera button should be illuminated or not ? Is my led’s camera button defect ?
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Can anyone tell me if the camera button should be illuminated or not ? Is my led’s camera button defect ?
Thanks.
Hi. Yes it should be illuminated. I recently had the recirculating air button light go out and the dealer had to replace the entire rear panel for the fix. Luckily it was still under warranty.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. Yes it should be illuminated. I recently had the recirculating air button light go out and the dealer had to replace the entire rear panel for the fix. Luckily it was still under warranty.
So you have to change all panel just for one button ? My car has 5 years... So bad quality are those LED's ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, most of the lights have failed on my center console on my 2015 Disco. Dealer has said they are part of the whole panel and the whole thing has to be changed at $3k plus. I've left it as is.

·
Super Moderator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
567 Posts
I try to keep my dash lights as low brilliance as possible, not sure if it will help with the LEDs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, most of the lights have failed on my center console on my 2015 Disco. Dealer has said they are part of the whole panel and the whole thing has to be changed at $3k plus. I've left it as is.
For these money you can buy a second hand car...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts