Discovery Sport Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
The one I uploaded should be U.S based. Look at the very first page and compare the two that you have: are the "Publication Part Number" the same? There are variations one can download via the Topix website: no CD vs with CD, diesel engine vs. gasoline, etc...

I used Adobe Acrobat Pro to download each of the 320+ pages then merged them into a single .pdf file. (It's easy but a very tedious process.)

I agree, they should just have single .pdf files one can download instead of breaking each feature apart, however, I think the reason they separate the sections is because for the authorized Land Rover dealership and mechanics; eg: they look up something in the Workshop Manual and print what they need then work on the car w/ the hard copy. (If you register and login to Topix, you will not have full access to all technical documentations as a consumer. You will need a special ID.)
hello..can you please share the manual at [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2016 Discovery Sport "Owner's Handbook" in Adobe .pdf file format. Unfortunately, the file is 17.6MB (full 329 pages) and is too large to upload. Just msg me if you would like me to email it to you.
Hello could you please email that pdf manual to [email protected]. I have a client that purchased the vehicle but we cannot get a manual. Please help thanks

21 - 24 of 24 Posts