Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just reset the service screen today without any problems.

I had a oil change shop do the labour while I supplied the oil and filter, and the instructions on how to reset the warning came up on their computer , so it looks like Land Rover is not keeping it a secret.
Super info Bill F. Thanks for coming back with the updates. I was about to go and buy some expensive equipment to reset this service warning, after doing the oil and filter change, when I found this. Brilliant. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
just by way of updating the group. I managed to reset the service indicator as described above. Before doing this I watched some you tube videos and some of the videos showed service resetting messages being displayed on the screen during the process. However, I did not get these messages at all and I performed the reset actions trying with the driver door open then the passenger door open (I’m in Ireland so RHD) then with the ignition on before opening the Bonnet /hood and door and so on. Anyhow, after a few goes and not getting an on screen message confirming the reset was done I eventually went into the service menu, went down to see when next service was due, and what do you know, the service interval had been kicked out by approx 20k km. so the reset worked. If only the new
Interval could reached before an oil change is due !!!! But that’s a different Topic altogether!!!! oh, and btw one last thing, the oil and filter change on the ingenium engine is so simple. Don’t be afraid to do it yourself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I guess the only option is the pay the dealer £60 to reset set it ?
It should work on your model. Try again. Follow the instructions carefully. For me it was the passenger door that needed to be opened (I’m RHD just like you will be in the UK)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts