Discovery Sport Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I own a 2016 Disco Sport HSE Lux 2-3-2. Had trouble finding the proper hitch and wiring for that model since all the ones I found were for the 2-3 seater. Ended up calling Landrover Dealership, who after 30min of being on hold and them looking, said they could order the right hitch. Wanted 3k for installation and the hitch and wiring. Got the part numbers from them and ordered online. Had a company that only installs hitches, install today and couldn't be happier. In total, $900 for the hitch and wiring, and $376 for the installation. Saved quite a bit.
Where did you find the bumper cover with the cut out? Can you post the part numbers you used?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own a 2016 Disco Sport HSE Lux 2-3-2. Had trouble finding the proper hitch and wiring for that model since all the ones I found were for the 2-3 seater. Ended up calling Landrover Dealership, who after 30min of being on hold and them looking, said they could order the right hitch. Wanted 3k for installation and the hitch and wiring. Got the part numbers from them and ordered online. Had a company that only installs hitches, install today and couldn't be happier. In total, $900 for the hitch and wiring, and $376 for the installation. Saved quite a bit.
any chance you can share the part number?

·
Registered
7 Posts
any chance you can share the part number?
Same here....I'm also looking for the correct part numbers as what you had done looks a lot better than many I have seen. Thanks!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts