Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I've just purchased new 2016 DS, it comes with Xenon headlight. But I don't like the light temperature and want to replace the bulb. I've already bought D3S HID bulb and follow the instruction on the manual but it seems impossible to remove the whole headlight assembly. Is there anyone here help me to change these bulb? I really appreciate your input and thanks in advance.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Are you sure you really want to do it?????? Tried to upload the directions but the attachment was way to large. Shows removal of grill, bumpers, wheel surround, tires, skid plate. New HID may not be compatible with the canbus unless you bought special ballasts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure you really want to do it?????? Tried to upload the directions but the attachment was way to large. Shows removal of grill, bumpers, wheel surround, tires, skid plate. New HID may not be compatible with the canbus unless you bought special ballasts.
Thanks for your quick reply, but the instruction on manual sounds very easy, just remove the grill and some screws, doesn't say anything about removal of grill, bumpers, wheel surround, tires, skid plate. If it's so complicated I'll just leave it to the dealer. Thanks anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts