Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone,
I signed papers for purchasing of 2017 HSE Corris Gray with black roof last Sunday. I decided to go with Vision and Driver Assist plus Climate packages and very impressed with the looks of the vehicle and all "cool" options. I could not drive it home, because they have to order and install hitch receiver, so I am still driving my 4Runner Limited. Speaking of 4Runners- this is my forth and before I had two full sized Mitsubishi Monteros. At this point in my life, I am moving from bigger, more rugged vehicles to more compact but comfortable and pleasant to drive SUV.
I checked the Q5, X3, GLC, RX and F-Pace, before placing the order for DS. Jaguar came second...Better off road capabilities of the DS helped me to made up my mind against F-Pace, which I liked a lot.
I do not do "hard" off-roading or rock climbing, but live in the country and like to travel to secluded areas for walking trips or so...I am sure that DS will meet my modest off road requirements, but as a lots of new members, I am a bit nervous about reliability (not counting oil change and brakes, I had to visit Toyota or Mits only once in two decades- minor rattling behind windshield in 2015 4Runner and replacing of leather sit cover). I was waiting for the 6th generation of Toyota 4Runner introduction, but nobody knows even if it will be introduced at all.
I am looking forward to enjoy driving my new vehicle and reading all cool stuff on this forum!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts