Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone, I write from Italy and finally I came to the community of Discovery Sport. My Disco is a Pure version with many optionals (it was on offer) in white, with automatic gearbox. I am very happy, the car is very comfortable and silent, suitable for long trips and off-road.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ghiro,
You are not the only European people ont this forum... I am living in France and I have a Diesel HSE Disco Sport. No Pure version in France for the Disco Sport. My previous car was an Evoque Pure !

Bill,

Thank you for the link to the british forum. I will have a look !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bill F and Pyt
Thanks for the answers, indeed my Disco is Diesel like 99% in Italy. For now after 2,000 km no problem, I hope that will continue!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello to everyone, I write from Italy and finally I came to the community of Discovery Sport. My Disco is a Pure version with many optionals (it was on offer) in white, with automatic gearbox. I am very happy, the car is very comfortable and silent, suitable for long trips and off-road.
Hi Ghiro, so great to hear from a happy owner. What color interior do you have? Are there many Discos in Italy, do you see them on the road a lot?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Ghiro, so great to hear from a happy owner. What color interior do you have? Are there many Discos in Italy, do you see them on the road a lot?
Hi Discovery2018, my interior are Ebony Cloth. Discovery sport and Evoque are among the best selling suv in Italy and so, many are on the road!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts