Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello DS Owners

I have a question, my HSE LUX should be arriving in 7 days at the dealer but I have been reading about the 2017 coming soon, should I wait for it? Now that is coming do you think I can bargain a bit more discount?

The one I ordered is a HSE LUX with Vision assist, 3rd row, 20 inch black package and tan interior
Cheers

:):):):):):):)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Also is there much difference with the 2017?, mine says 2016.5. Super exited, dealer said it should arrive couple days before its estimated delivery date (7/27):);)

·
Registered
293 Posts
You'll be better off waiting for it because it could mean you'll have that much less issues to deal with and quite possibly a better overall version of the Sport. And this being the type of product you stick with for at least a few years. holding out a little more for long term gain will be very rewarding!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Since the "2017 is coming soon", I would wait as well. It's been known that the 2015 and 2016 models have issues. I would rather gamble with the 2017 model: better to have a newer 2017 with issues rather than an older 2016 with issues.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Since the "2017 is coming soon", I would wait as well. It's been known that the 2015 and 2016 models have issues. I would rather gamble with the 2017 model: better to have a newer 2017 with issues rather than an older 2016 with issues.
I third that motion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts