Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
That is fantastic news! I assume you went to the dealer for this update. Was the audio update the only thing you had done or was it part of a service visit or warranty work? Did you specifically ask for the audio update?

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just got word from my wife, who's at the dealership. They say that there is no audio update that can be applied to our car...

So, our car is a 2017 HSE with the base stereo (not Meridian). Is there any possibility that the audio update that allows you to switch presets from steering wheel only applies to a different year or just the Meridian?

Larry, do you have the Meridian or the base stereo?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have the mid-grade stereo audio upgrade - Meridian 380W, satellite, HD radio (which is kind of cool, by the way:cool:), not the Entertainment Pack with 825W Meridian. Still no scanning from preset to preset on satellite from the steering wheel (though will scan presets on AM/FM from steering wheel).
Did yours scan FM presets since you got it or was that a feature that got added after some update?

Ours doesn't scan presets and dealer says it can't be done.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I hope the OP can shed some light on this, because by the sound of it, his couldn't scan presets and then the update fixed it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
OK, so this could be a problem that is currently only addressed for those with an audio upgrade. Hopefully they're working on something for the base radio as well.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well, had mine in for service a couple of weeks ago, and they applied updates (I presume all, but don't know for sure if audio was included - sounds like it should have). I have the mid-range audio upgrade - but can't scroll through presets in FM (let alone satellite). Hmmmmm.
OK, so only addressed for some with an audio upgrade! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts