Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Although I received the audio update a few weeks ago, I hadn't checked this before, but for the radio, at least when using FM, the steering wheel button now scrolls through your saved stations rather than scanning thru all stations!! Yea!

Also, when using my iPod, the "shaded" image of the album cover now stays displayed on the touch screen! Previously, you could see it when the song first started playing, but then it disappeared. Now it stays. Sometimes the album cover doesn't lend itself to the display and doesn't look too good, but it's a little better than just the plain background.
Hey, would you mind letting me know whether your new update contains the option for text scrolling? Before, it was there - but my most recent audio update caused the option and its checkbox to disappear from the menu. Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have to issue a correction (at least for my DS) - I can not scan FM presets, I must have been thinking yet about the Evoque:p. Find it interesting that others are able to after a recent update. Hmmm...I had recent updates and still doesn't work for me (although I rarely use FM).
I had a very recent audio update and can not scan presets. 2015 DS with mid-level radio ($800 Audio Option Pack).

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the Audio Upgrade package ( not the Meridian) and recently received the "Infotainment" update at the dealer.

I can now scroll thru the presets on Sirius XM satellite - yippppee!
Interesting! They gave me the latest update and I can now scroll thru presets on FM, but not on SiriusXM! I stand corrected vs. my last post!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts