Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These genuine LR roof rails were installed in 2016:
https://www.discoverysport.net/forum/appearance-body/4082-weekend-project-roof-rails-installed-rola-cross-bars.html

They are in almost perfect shape - about 2-1/1 years of use and still looks great.

Gloss Black P/N#: VPLCR0136 (1.3)

These would make the perfect add on accessory to give your DS a sleek complete look.
Fits only the Panoramic roof optioned DS.

Purchased new from Niello Land Rover.

Selling due to return of lease vehicle.

Includes original set of mounting hardware and printout of installation instructions.
Easy self installation using a basic Torx bit.

Prefer local pickup to save on shipping = free.
If you are local, I can help with installation.
Can meet within 20 miles of CA ZIP 91790....

When new, these go for $570 new at the dealer without labor.
Selling this set for: $300 USD.

REMEMBER: Fits all 2015-2018 MY Discovery Sports with Panoramic roof.

Shipping is extra - you can choose between UPS and FED_EX.
Or you if you have your own account, I can bill the recipient.
Can ship to Canada but to a UPS store across the border on the US side.

Payment: PayPal, Venmo, US Postal MO, personal check, and cash (local)

Attachments

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only thing missing are the plastic spacers when used to center the mounting hardware.
Not needed as the rails self align onto the bolt holes.

PM me if you have questions.

If you need more photos or to reach me quickly, text me at: (626) 484-8975

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, would you please be able to tell me how you removed the cover plates that conceal the bolts? I need to remove my rails also.

Thanks

Tom

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you talking about the actual inserts that are within the rails, it sounds like you are referring to the colour coded covers that are on the car roof before you fit the rails, which generally fall off due to the wind.

I have factory fitted rails and need to remove them, the inserts are sprung loaded and once in the rails there is no apparent way to get them out, no gaps and therefore no way to get the springs to open and release the covers.

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are you talking about the actual inserts that are within the rails, it sounds like you are referring to the colour coded covers that are on the car roof before you fit the rails, which generally fall off due to the wind.

I have factory fitted rails and need to remove them, the inserts are sprung loaded and once in the rails there is no apparent way to get them out, no gaps and therefore no way to get the springs to open and release the covers.

Thanks
I may have misinterpreted your question. I was referring to the plates that I removed when installing my rails. Not removing rails. I apologize if This is the case.

·
Registered
23 Posts
They should just pop out with the help of a small screwdriver or knife blade. I do not remember any spring being inside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts