Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 4 Land Rover Discovery Sport Wheels and Tires in Perfect Condition, No Nicks, No Flats, No Plugs

3,000 Original Easy Miles, Center Caps and TPMS Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors Included on Each Wheel

235/60R/18 107V Continental Cross Contact LX Sport Tires

Asking $1,200 Plus Shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Set of 4 Land Rover Discovery Sport Wheels and Tires in Perfect Condition, No Nicks, No Flats, No Plugs

3,000 Original Easy Miles, Center Caps and TPMS Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors Included on Each Wheel

Asking $1,200 Plus Shipping or will remove the tires and sell wheels or tires alone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very interested! Looking to downsize from the 20s that came on mine.

What's your location?

Also, I have gloss black style 511s if you're interested in sale or trade.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Fountain Inn, South Carolina. I've already purchased new wheels and tires for my vehicle, but thanks for the offer. If you're interested give me a call on my cell phone 864-517-5764. Joe

·
Registered
39 Posts

Asking $1,200 Plus Shipping or will remove the tires and sell wheels or tires alone.
I would potentially be interested in your wheels but without tires. Shipped to Ottawa, Canada

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your interest. These wheels and tires come with the TPMS already installed so you won't get a warning light when they're mounted on your vehicle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts