Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my barely used black rear cargo cover that I bought for my 5 seater 2017 HSE Disco Sport. Purchased new from Niello.

Reason for sale: Traded vehicle in (good-bye rattles!)
Price: $375 (includes shipping) via PayPal or money order (item will not be sent until MO clears)
Condition: Used, mint. No scratches or scuffs, rips or tears.
Warranty: None written or implied.

Please PM me if interested.

Thank you!

Mods: I hope I am posting this in the right area. My apologies if I have not.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1) Extremely stiff/uncomfortable seats on long distance trips. I had the ventilated seats. 2) Rattles everywhere. There one day, gone the next. 3) The pillar rattle issue. I didn't have it, but that's not acceptable at this price point.

·
Registered
18 Posts
1) Extremely stiff/uncomfortable seats on long distance trips. I had the ventilated seats. 2) Rattles everywhere. There one day, gone the next. 3) The pillar rattle issue. I didn't have it, but that's not acceptable at this price point.
Interesting. First thing I did with ours was drive it 2300 miles from Oklahoma City to Seattle pretty much nonstop. The thing just eats up highway and is extremely comfortable, especially the seating. I guess to each their own (body wise right?).

Sometimes the seat belt is twisted and rattles against the B pillar. Anyway, all other rattles were done under the campaign. Ours is basically rattle free unless the passenger seat belt ends up being twisted around touching the B pillar.

Surprised you traded it. But anyway..good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well, I can say that I have not experienced any of your complaints T1T2GRE... Unfortunate, I love the DS and feel good value for the price point (there is a need for some improvements, of course!)

Reactions: Imdomino

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did enjoy the vehicle. Great ride. Nice handling. Just at a different point in my life and I have no patience for squeals and rattles etc.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am selling my barely used black rear cargo cover that I bought for my 5 seater 2017 HSE Disco Sport. Purchased new from Niello.

Reason for sale: Traded vehicle in (good-bye rattles!)
Price: $375 (includes shipping) via PayPal or money order (item will not be sent until MO clears)
Condition: Used, mint. No scratches or scuffs, rips or tears.
Warranty: None written or implied.

Please PM me if interested.

Thank you!

Mods: I hope I am posting this in the right area. My apologies if I have not.
For some reason I can't PM folks because I don't have enough posts. Price is now $300, shipping included. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello, I am interested in your cargo cover. I am in the Bay area. Name is Boris
415-317-5253 cell. Please text me if you are not far from me. Thank you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts