Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I got the wife a 2017 Discovery Sport HSE in September. She went from her 2015 lexus IS250 to the discovery. A little hesitant at first, but with 4 kids she needed the room (3rd row for the kids) and now she loves it. I, personally, love it as well haha. She especially loves the sunroof (or should I say sunglass? lol) Any modifications you guys suggest?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hello all! I got the wife a 2017 Discovery Sport HSE in September. She went from her 2015 lexus IS250 to the discovery. A little hesitant at first, but with 4 kids she needed the room (3rd row for the kids) and now she loves it. I, personally, love it as well haha. She especially loves the sunroof (or should I say sunglass? lol) Any modifications you guys suggest? View attachment 7562
I’ve added in a USB charging adapter to the second row seats, but of course you could just use an adapter, if they are not fitted as standard, but I wanted to make it a bit more permanent.
I have wired it in to the rear fusebox which is where the originals are supplied from. (not the front console USB)
It’s hard to improve the car as it’s just perfect for me anyway.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The sunroof is the highlight for me, so avoid that when you do car modifications.
Wouldn’t mind adding heated rear seats. I’m unsure what wiring is there at present. I know the switch wiring is present, but there’s bound to be some missing. It is normally pretty easy to get to the seats to add the heating element.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts