Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Hi all.. old post , but let's keep updating. I searched high and low for 2018 to 2019
manuals.. you can get them on ebay and such.., but they only have the diesel engine listed. Living in the US most of us own the petrol 2.0l enginium engine.. if anyone comes across a shop manual with the petrol engine please share. I bought one on ebay for my Lr2 and if saved me many times for those DIY'ers out there. I probably save over 10 k on repairs just using manuals and you tube.

· Administrator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
842 Posts
Since Land rover has never released hard copy manual or the electronic version as well it is hard to come by. The ebay manuals are usually jut a collection of Topix pages.

· Registered
99 Posts
You can find services out there who will take your VIN and put together a manual for you from TOPIX. Or you can go to TOPIX and make yourself an account. You'll have to subscribe to get access to all the info and it's not exactly cheap but if you're doing a specific maintenance item or repair, you can get an hour of access, download and print the things you need and it's not too bad. Home | TOPIx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts