Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking through pictures of the $200k SUV, I came across an image of what Range Rover calls 'event seating'

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect for when you go to the drive in movie.

Oh wait, there are basically none of those left any more....
Unless you live within a decent distance of universal studios, apparently they have one, I wouldn't be surprised, they are universal after all.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Unless you live within a decent distance of universal studios, apparently they have one, I wouldn't be surprised, they are universal after all.
That would be cool. I just don't see these seats being that useful for what I see myself doing with the Disco Sport. Do you guys feel like you'd ever use these seats?

·
Registered
122 Posts
That would be cool. I just don't see these seats being that useful for what I see myself doing with the Disco Sport. Do you guys feel like you'd ever use these seats?
I wouldn't need them, I have no reason for sitting out the back of my SUV like that, nothing I do requires that.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I wouldn't need them, I have no reason for sitting out the back of my SUV like that, nothing I do requires that.
LOL. That's what I figured. Instead of thinking, "Oh, I'll be able to use that when I do _______." I am thinking, "Now let me try to think of a scenario where I could actually use those things."

·
Registered
122 Posts
Maybe if im stuck on the side of the road waiting for road side assistance and want to spark up a Montecristo while enjoying the weather :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
They don't even look that comfortable. It just seems like this SUV has everything and the kitchen sink. They just put everything they possibly could in it. Every extra thing gives you the chance to ratchet up the price a little more.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They don't even look that comfortable. It just seems like this SUV has everything and the kitchen sink. They just put everything they possibly could in it. Every extra thing gives you the chance to ratchet up the price a little more.
That's something I was thinking about, there's not much padding i'm noticing between the seat and areas it rests on.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Do you think the event seating is more or less useful than the built-in Rolls-Royce umbrella?

I'm just thinking that they probably could have figured out something else that would be more useful for owners than these seats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts