Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took delivery of my new Discovery Sport P300e R-Dynamic HSE this morning. I was driven down to me from Peterborough (roughly 117 miles when I received it). I have done a couple of short trips to show family and take it for a spin, and it now has 132 miles on the clock....and the Engine Management Light is on already?!

This can't be normal. Has anyone experienced this, and what would be the best course of action here?

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Steering part

·
Super Moderator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
627 Posts
It could be something very minor such as a loose connector ,but you can contact Land Rover Assist (?) and they will send someone to your house to have a quick look at it. Just make sure you tell them that you are afraid to drive the car.

Like your dash except for the black tape every where, to hide your house, LOL. I see they also made it easy for new owners to find the brake pedal to start the car.

Good luck and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha, I just blurred it out on my phone before posting it.

It has disappeared this morning. I've read a similar thread that seems to suggest it's the cold temperature or low oxygen levels, but I find that hard to believe. I'll monitor it over the next couple of days and if I see it again I'll ring Land Rover.

·
Super Moderator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
627 Posts
Welcome to the mystical world of Land Rover. Glad the light has gone off, not sure the temperature in England ever gets to the stage of "cold temperature" cars are usually tested to at least -40

1 - 4 of 4 Posts