Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Discovery Sport HSE, 2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For US-based Discovery Sport owners who have installed the Eibach springs, can you make recommendations on suppliers?

·
Registered
41 Posts
hi @ksu499 I ordered mine through Eibach's EU company at EibachShop - Eibach offer, springs, suspension kits, spacers . The parts actually shipped from Poland. Price was 258EUR with VAT + 106EUR for the shipping. I called Eibach in the US (they are about an 1.5 hours from my house) but the customer service guy there explained to me that that do not manufacture or stock the part in the US. (They didn't even have the kit PN in the US system. It's EU-specific.) I also checked with my installer (an independent LR shop) and his price was approximately the same as if I sourced it myself. (Including conversion from EUR to USD.) I suppose you could try to find them from a distributor or a on ebay but I preferred going direct to Eibach. Shipping took 3 days from Poland to SoCal, UPS international express saver.

·
Registered
2019 Discovery Sport HSE, 2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! 3 days from Poland to California. That's really good. I thought my Rival skid plate was never going to get here from from Germany.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts