Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The look of the Cirrus is my favorite. However I have two children ages 5 months and 5 years old. We do not usually eat in the car. Although I do usually have coffee in the car. We are tidy, my cars are always kept rather clean. Cleaning about 1x week.

Kiddo does have sports (tball, soccer). We love road trips.

Anyone have cirrus, how is it holding up?

Also this would be the HSE.

·
Registered
258 Posts
The look of the Cirrus is my favorite. However I have two children ages 5 months and 5 years old. We do not usually eat in the car. Although I do usually have coffee in the car. We are tidy, my cars are always kept rather clean. Cleaning about 1x week.

Kiddo does have sports (tball, soccer). We love road trips.

Anyone have cirrus, how is it holding up?

Also this would be the HSE.
I have Cirrus Grey exterior, if that's what you're asking, and Ebony interior. Exterior is holding up well. Interior is a bit scuffed. The plastic on the doors does not hold up well to things that scratch. It's not too bad, though. My stepson is always throwing his baseball bag in the trunk and he kicks open the door with his cleats, so the scratches could be worse than they are.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks for the response. I meant cirrus interior vs ebony interior.
You might find that something lighter doesn't show the scratches/scuffs quite as much. I bought mine off the lot so I didn't have a choice, but in hindsight, a gray interior might have been better. If you get it, let us know how it works out.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I have Cirrus Grey exterior, if that's what you're asking, and Ebony interior. Exterior is holding up well. Interior is a bit scuffed. The plastic on the doors does not hold up well to things that scratch. It's not too bad, though. My stepson is always throwing his baseball bag in the trunk and he kicks open the door with his cleats, so the scratches could be worse than they are.
Man, I was just thinking the opposite the other day. I was cleaning the interior and noticed the rear door sills on my daughters side (passenger side) are still in great shape. She steps there every time she gets into the DS, she spins around on them, hops on them, scoots on them, etc, etc ...however, I always have her remove her soccer cleats after games and cleats are probably the ultimate test, but we are pretty dang active and they still take a lot of abuse, as does the back of the passenger seat. The bottom of the doors seem to be holding up too. Guess it depends on the type/amount of abuse. Still looks good though IMHO.

For being just plastic I was impressed.

Sorry Claudia, I can't help you on the actual interior color choice as we have something different than both you mentioned.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts