Discovery Sport Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Whoa...that is just irresponsible behavior on the part of LR & the dealer. I had a small issue with my former LR 3 years ago and the dealer made it right within a day. I still wrote to LR complaining that the issue should have never occurred in the first place.... They paid for a full month of my lease.
I will be certain to examine mine carefully when it comes in BEFORE signing any papers...otherwise, they can keep the car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just noticed the same thing with mine.. missing and sharp jagged edges almost as it appears it was broken off

·
Registered
32 Posts
the hacked up rear area is the dealer prep for the OEM hitch.

The indentations are on all Disco Sports but must be cut to fit the OEM hitch (5 seater).

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would make them give you a upgraded and a new D. No excuse. I love fights like this...don't back down. Its your hard earned money, you should expect more.

·
Registered
41 Posts
FYI, I checked today in my 2016 DS 5 seats - No hole but it seems like it is a piece which is ready to be pulled out if needed without the need to cut it so one should assume that the LR dealers should have a PN for this part.

Attachments

41 - 45 of 45 Posts