Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Weird. Those wheels look like the same design as the 20s. I thought the 18s were a nine spoke design and didn't come in black

·
Registered
139 Posts
Very weird. I'd be pissed too. Do you have a picture from further out of the back of the vehicle? Wondering if you can see that hole without crouching down

·
Registered
139 Posts
I had a similar experience and did not realize it until the next morning. The delivery visit was rushed as it was late on a Friday. When I originally ordered my DS, I specified the package with Blind Spot Warning and Adaptive Cruise control. Two features that I was really looking forward to. When I awoke the morning after delivery, I dove into the owners manual to learn about these features only to realize they where not there! The salesman blamed LR for changing the specs and not telling them. I found out through LR they absolutely kept their dealers informed. After a week of back and forth, I accepted the changes as I was not charged for them. I was astounded at the lack of integrity.
Wow that's inexecusable for a marque like Land Rover. I'm on the fence with the disco sport to begin with. But stories like this will have me sticking to reputable German luxury dealers.
Sounds like an example of a poor dealership . My experience was much different.

I did a custom order, sales guy was very upfront about the unavailable features. Everything arrived as ordered just like I expected it to. A salesman spent at least 90 minutes with me on a busy Saturday showing me as many features as I could handle. Excellent impression overall, and my best car buying experience to date, including those at MB and BMW

While dgrant's situation is unfortunate, there are good dealerships out there that represent what you would expect from a brand like LR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts