Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got the DS back from the dealer for another long list of warranty / recall items and now my driver's seat will no longer go down when I park.

It used to go down when I parked and then go back up when I engage the drive.
It also does not remember any memory settings I chose to remember....

Anyone know of a setting that I can change ???

M

·
0 Posts
Isn't there a setting in Vehicle Set-Up that turns that function on or off? I recall I had turned mine off (figured it was just more wear and tear on motors, etc.). Wouldn't be at all surprised that they had to disconnect the battery, which may lose the seat settings...

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't there a setting in Vehicle Set-Up that turns that function on or off? I recall I had turned mine off (figured it was just more wear and tear on motors, etc.). Wouldn't be at all surprised that they had to disconnect the battery, which may lose the seat settings...
YES! That was it - under the steering wheel menu setting.
Thanks @MGLarry !;)

I love the seats dropping when I park so that it makes it easy to step out instead of jump out.
And when going back inside, the seats are low making it easier to keep my head from crashing onto the roof pillar.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yep...I know where the menu button is located. I cannot find a setting for the seats. I would love a screen shot of the actual setting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts