Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
We’ve had multiple issues with the vehicle. I’ve even had the transmission replaced because of the sluggishness.
BUT it’s never left us stranded. As reliable as our our domestic vehicles have been, with one exception, there’s no excuse for the issues we’ve had with the DS. That being said, LR has gone out of their way to take care of the issues, provide loaners and make it worth our while. That, including all the major advantages it has going for it has kept us actually loving the DS. We just talked about it last night. But there’s no way in **** we’re keeping it past it’s warranty. LOL!

We’re still on the fence on whether or not we are getting another Land Rover product. My wife doesn’t like the big Disco ( I do ) and I don’t like the Evoque ( she does )...and the RRS and RR is getting stale so we’re not interested, Besides being too expensive. Velar is very cool and I love the V6 in it, it’s just not worth the money they want for it.
So our only real chance at staying with LR is if the new Defender wows us. We won’t know much about it till later this year. There is a very slight chance we might get another new DS. We like it that much and maybe there will be some improvements in 2019.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts