Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had my Discovery Sport HSE for three months now and although I really do love it I have to grudgingly agree with CR in the points they bring up. The surge in acceleration from a stop can be pretty annoying and the Info Center is also problematic. It's slow especially when changing music selections using an iPod and pretty cumbersome to navigate through. I also don't like having to use the touch screen to adjust seat heater/cooling when a dial or switch would be more logical.. Then there's that freakin Auto Off switch. I'm really hoping there's a firmware update that will allow us to keep that off vs. a toggle switch. Although the interior finish is sparse I like it. I just wish the seats were deeper and more enveloping of my body. In fast tight turns I find myself shifting way too much. Reliability hasn't been a problem so far and I hope that trend continues. With all of that said however, I really do love my Disco. It looks great, rides very comfortably, I love the handling and I enjoy the Median sound system!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts