Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the center display where you can choose the LR logo to appear, I had the date showing in the bottom right corner. This morning, I noticed that it had "A : 0" along with what looked like a cruise control type of logo as well as "18 MPH" underneath it. Does anyone know what that means? I've combed the handbook and can't come up with anything.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Not sure about the "A : 0" display, but there is another display that looks like the cruise control indicator, but is amber - the Speed Limiter indicator (the button is on the right side of the steering wheel next to the cruise controls -icon with LIM). You can set a speed which you can not exceed, and will display the limited speed. I was confused when I first got the DS, as I thought this was to turn on the cruise control.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds like I might've set that, then! Thanks MGLarry! Any idea how to turn it off? Sorry, totally overwhelmed with all my new features. ;-)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Just hit that button on the steering wheel again to turn it off, the indicator should toggle on and off in the dash display if I recall correctly. I never use this feature - who wants to limit their speed anyway;)!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Also, just realized the A : 0 display is the trip odometer for trip A

·
Registered
211 Posts
That display is accessed by the silver button on the end of the turn signal stalk. The button cycles through total miles, trip A and B miles (which can be reset), miles until empty, instantaneous MPG, total MPG (which can be reset) or no display - I think that's it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts