Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I was doing some reading online and see that the DS and RR Evoque are built on the same chassis and same engine. The RR has less seating area and cargo space. However it carries the "Range Rover" badge.

Any experiences driving the Evoque compared to the DS? Is one more off-road capable than the other? Evoque a more luxurious DS? However despite the RR badge, the Evoque does not have air suspension.

Thoughts welcome!!

Matt

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought a RE Evoque when they first came out in 2012. The ride was very harsh. Just bought a 2020 LR Disco Sport R Dynamic and the ride is comfortable, the motor is quiet and it is more comfortable in front and rear seats. I would take the Discovery Sport over the Evoque hands down.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought a RE Evoque when they first came out in 2012. The ride was very harsh. Just bought a 2020 LR Disco Sport R Dynamic and the ride is comfortable, the motor is quiet and it is more comfortable in front and rear seats. I would take the Discovery Sport over the Evoque hands down.
interesting experience. thank you for sharing. Any significant maintenance issues with the Evoque?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've had both a 2020 Evoque and a 2020 Discovery Sport as service loaners. Between the two, I'd take the Disco Sport. More room and better ride, IMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.