Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had this vehicle for 6 months second hand. Has low kms 36000 (im in Australia) when issue started. The vehicle turns its own engine off and into park intermittently but often when i apply firmer brake pressure than a rolling stop say at traffic lights ie pulling into driveway at home or carparks. When this happens i then need to turn the vehicle back on and off again to shut down the info system etc or it keeps running as if the car is still running. I had the vehicle at the dealership and they cannot find any faults etc, im frustrated as it did it when i pulled up dropping it in. Any suggestions/ideas on what may be the problem. Vehice is diesel and ive had no other issues. TIA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2020 LR Disc Sport. Shutting down completely at intersections.
Idles brought first, then gives a message about re-selecting a gear, idles rough, then shuts down.

I saw in some forums about the "Transmission and PCU update" and wondering if that is indeed what is needed.

Local dealer is slow to respond, and their schedule doesn't have service until mid August.
It's a safety issue that I need to get addressed. Does anyone have any insight on this problem?

John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts