Discovery Sport Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was told upfront, no negotiation based on supply. Ordered mid December, Boston MA USA. Heard residual could follow along lines of Evoque, so lease rates expected to be very similar...by going mid range model highest residual and not missing to much between them. Lots of reviews out last few days in US from recent press events back in Iceland. WSJ, car and driver, and automobile mag all tested it over there. All overall good reviews

·
Registered
139 Posts
I just discussed doing a customer order at my dealer in minneapolis. If I commit by end of this month, they are telling me late october, early november. Which is perfect for my current lease situation.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I just discussed doing a customer order at my dealer in minneapolis. If I commit by end of this month, they are telling me late october, early november. Which is perfect for my current lease situation.
Depending where you live you might want to start thinking about winter tires/wheels since when you're taking delivery is right in that messy season of the year.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Depending where you live you might want to start thinking about winter tires/wheels since when you're taking delivery is right in that messy season of the year.
Are the standard tires all season/weather? I hope so...I'll have to ask

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just ordered HSE with black pack, climate comfort, audio upgrade. $1500 deposit
$1000 off MSRP, looking at 48,000 without the discount.
wait will be 3 months.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That is a great choice. I know you will be anxious to have it arrive. Hopefully yours will be trouble free, fun to drive and the talk of the town. Happy for you. Can't wait to hear when it arrives and perhaps you can share some photos. Best.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts