Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Seeing what the turn around time is like along with how much of a deposit people are putting down will be interesting.

With the Evoque orders filled up FAST, for the disco i'm expecting some big numbers.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I don't want to make an order until people get their hands on the Disco Sport. I just want to make sure it is a reliable car before I put down for it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I don't want to make an order until people get their hands on the Disco Sport. I just want to make sure it is a reliable car before I put down for it.
If you want to make sure it's a reliable car you'll have to wait a long time. When do you think you'll be placing an order on one if you end up getting one?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered Decemebr, expected delivery late May - Vanvouver BC

·
Registered
6 Posts
Put a deposit late November. Expected deliver mid April. Toronto, Ontario.
I'm upset at the fact that I cannot order the Driver assist pkg & the Vision assist pkg with the 5+2 seating.

Land Rover UK told me you will only be able to combined the packages on 2016+ model years.

·
Registered
293 Posts
That's B.S.
it's one of the reasons why i like waiting if i can, but with a vehicle like this it's too tempting to just get it as it is right now, than to wait another whole year

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Put a deposit late November. Expected deliver mid April. Toronto, Ontario.
I'm upset at the fact that I cannot order the Driver assist pkg & the Vision assist pkg with the 5+2 seating.

Land Rover UK told me you will only be able to combined the packages on 2016+ model years.
But does JLG UK speak accurately for JLG NA?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Now that is a good point and begs for more questions be asked about this and if what they're doing for NA is up to par with UK, and if not, what can be done to improve on things.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Phoenix, Arizona here. I'm undecided on color, and am waiting for more U.S. details before committing to an order.

Part of me is considering a pre-owned Range Rover instead. We'll see.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I thought about going pre-owned and the thought of what could go wrong and what that could cost me put me off from that whole idea.

If you can manage that risk then it might be worth looking into.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I thought about going pre-owned and the thought of what could go wrong and what that could cost me put me off from that whole idea.

If you can manage that risk then it might be worth looking into.
good call
i'm the same way

·
Registered
284 Posts
I am not sure about buying a Land Rover used. The brand doesn't have the best track record with quality, if I remember correctly. The warranty is something that I would value highly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Those that have put down deposits or custom ordered...are you paying full MSRP?
Msrp is the only option, my dealer is only getting 9 DS's as they will be scarce the dealer firmly has the upper hand for the price.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts