Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in listening to my MP3 playing through the USB... every few minutes (highly random) the sound stops for 50mS to 250mS (random duration), then continues. The sound pause will not always happen in the same point in time within a MP3 tune or at XXX Seconds from the start of playing. If I change the USB memory stick memory density or brand, it still happens. If I replay the same tune, it might not happen again. To me the sounds gap appear to be caused by the MP3 audio playback is being executed as the lowest priority, and when a bunch of random multi media tasks happen at the same time, the center console stops playing the MP3, processes whatever the other tasks want... then returns to playing the MP3 music (nothing happening for phone calls or on the NAV system as potential interruption sources). Anybody who listens to MP3 on JLRs observing this annoying issue? :(

·
Registered
311 Posts
My Discovery with the GPS SD card Navy installed has no issues with my USB mp3s. I use a 1tb hard drive and keep it in my center armrest. Maybe your radio needs an update or the sampling rate of your mp3s are off for some reason?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts