Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First thread here but wanted to show a little diy of my transformation of silver trim to gloss black. All parts are oem and found the best prices from LMS rover lake bluff. I did get one of the fender vent louvers on eBay for $40 but couldn’t find another on so bad to get it new. Ended up going with the dynamic grille because 1) it was actually cheaper and 2) it just looks better IMO. The letter are OEM as well. I was afraid to get aftermarket just because I didn’t know how it would turn out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
First thread here but wanted to show a little diy of my transformation of silver trim to gloss black. All parts are oem and found the best prices from LMS rover lake bluff. I did get one of the fender vent louvers on eBay for $40 but couldn’t find another on so bad to get it new. Ended up going with the dynamic grille because 1) it was actually cheaper and 2) it just looks better IMO. The letter are OEM as well. I was afraid to get aftermarket just because I didn’t know how it would turn out. View attachment 7461
View attachment 7463
View attachment 7464
View attachment 7465
View attachment 7466
View attachment 7467

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks nice!
1.What did you do for wheels?
2.Where did you get the black parts from?
3. How much did it all cost?
Thinking about doing the same to my White ‘18 Disco HSE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts