Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have a new PHEV disco.sport, I would like to know the service intervals. My Retailer has my car as 1 year or 10500 miles, seems very low for a hybrid car! I have been told it should be every 2 years or 21,000 miles for the first service. Has my retailer put the wrong info into Landrovers head office service records? Anybody else have this info on their new PHEV Landrover Service? Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My MY21PHEV is showing (on the remote app) done 1181 miles and service due in 7,409 miles. I got it brand new on 6.9.2021...... so, as ever its around 10,000 miles or 12 moths - which ever comes soonest as I see it. Hope that helps?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My MY21PHEV is showing (on the remote app) done 1181 miles and service due in 7,409 miles. I got it brand new on 6.9.2021...... so, as ever its around 10,000 miles or 12 moths - which ever comes soonest as I see it. Hope that helps?
Thanks Danny, it seems strange that a hybrid has more services than a petrol engine. My last car was a Mitsubisihi Outlander PHEV. So far I am very pleased with the disco PHEV.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My 2021 P250 manual says 2yrs/21K but to halve that if you do any driving in "arduous conditions" and the list of things that are considered arduous conditions is fairly long. Your dealer may just be assuming you'll be in that category. But check the manual and see what it says.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.