Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have a 2017 Discovery Sport, purchased new in the US in January 2017. As you would expect, the digital speedometer gauge was in m/h when new. About a year or a year and a half ago, after having some service done, the digital speedometer display was reading in km/h. I never cared enough to get it changed back because the analog display was fine and everything else, including the cruise control display, show in miles per hour.

I now have a 16 year old daughter with her learner's permit. It would be helpful for her to see the digital speedometer display in mph when I take her to practice driving.

Yes, I have looked for the answer in this forum, in the manual, and through basic google searches. I am having trouble finding a solution (and would prefer avoiding an expensive trip to the dealership). The manual references the ability to change the units in the Instrument Panel Menu. I have done this and have confirmed that Trip A, Trip B, and Trip Auto are all set to mph. Yet the main digital speedometer display remains in km/h. I know this is fixable, because the car always read in mph until that one service trip. Any ideas?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Disregard, I figured it out! Found a helpful video from a different model vehicle. Turns out the fix was NOT in the "Trip Computer" (where you can edit the trip units) but rather in "Display Settings" which is a totally separate menu.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts