Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever have an issue dealing with LR headquarters in the USA to address an issue with your vehicle? I've had my 2017 Discovery Sport HSE at the dealer for over 2 weeks at the request of LR Headquarters to address a vibration issue with the vehicle and seems i'm getting the run around from both parties (LR and LR Dealer).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to my world. LR headquarters laughed in my face. Mary Beth would never return my calls, XX told me if my vehicle was presented for the lemon law she would be laughed at. I’ve been told to only call if vehicle is at dealership. Really??

Our 2017 Discovery Sport has been in the shop over 70 days and the problem still isn’t fixed which is acceleration and the transmission cannot decide which gear to pick. Tonight it was 1500 rpms at 53 mph. The rpms keep decreasing. I’ll never deal with LR again. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
360 Posts
Had one dealing with North American headquarters and played telephone tag for a while, mainly because of the time zone difference and had no problems at all. I believe that I talked to a Mary Beth , but it could be a standard name all operators use, she had a heavy American accent. She contacted the dealer and phoned a few weeks later to see if I was happy.

Not sure about RPM when cruising but I think at 100 KPH the RPM is around 1800 RPM , interesting if you do the math. My Mercedes was about the same at 100 KPH but my SAAB liked to rev to around 3000RPM at 100 KPH

Normally in Sport mode but the car learns how you drive and if you drive poky it becomes poky as well LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts