Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. New owner of a 2016 HSE Lux. Happy with it so far but I do have a question. The front cupholder lifts out stuck to my coffee cup when I pick up the cup. The button is always down but is loose. If I turn the cup holder upside down the button moves to the "up" position. I took the cupholder apart and there is no spring or anything inside except the button. Because I never saw the cupholder button working properly I do not know what is broken. Does anyone know what the part number is for just the front cupholder? Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi. New owner of a 2016 HSE Lux. Happy with it so far but I do have a question. The front cupholder lifts out stuck to my coffee cup when I pick up the cup. The button is always down but is loose. If I turn the cup holder upside down the button moves to the "up" position. I took the cupholder apart and there is no spring or anything inside except the button. Because I never saw the cupholder button working properly I do not know what is broken. Does anyone know what the part number is for just the front cupholder? Thanks
Could be LR096831 this seems to be the complete assembly. Found it on Land Rover Palm Beach website. Doesn't look like it comes in separate parts. They are around £85 in UK if you can get it shipped for a reasonable price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.