Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,
I am about to buy my first big car and I am leaning towards disco sports 22 petrol (they now only come in petrol in AU). I am a bit worried as I have seen a lot of bad reviews mostly on diesel engine though. This site itself has the most number of threads on issues forum. Due to car shortage the waiting period is around 8 months so I want to make sure I am waiting for the best.

Can I request some recent disco sports owenrs to tell me their experience wth the car. Sorry, if this has been answered before and happy if you can post links to prevous threads for me to review.

Thanks
Prateek

·
Registered
2019 Discovery Sport HSE, 2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee
101 Posts
All,
I am about to buy my first big car and I am leaning towards disco sports 22 petrol (they now only come in petrol in AU). I am a bit worried as I have seen a lot of bad reviews mostly on diesel engine though. This site itself has the most number of threads on issues forum. Due to car shortage the waiting period is around 8 months so I want to make sure I am waiting for the best.

Can I request some recent disco sports owenrs to tell me their experience wth the car. Sorry, if this has been answered before and happy if you can post links to prevous threads for me to review.

Thanks
Prateek
Prateek, I have a 2019 DS HSE (petrol), bought new in July 2019. It basically has everything except adaptive cruise control. It was just a $1500 bridge too far. Funny how Toyota makes it standard equipment. It's one of the most comfortable vehicles I've ridden in or driven, and I've proven to myself that it has real off road abilities. The DS has been very reliable, going to the shop only for annual maintenance. I would buy another without reservation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts