Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning!
Does any one knows how to check when is my next oil change, I own a 2015 Land Rover Discovery sport HSE?
All the info that it show is VIN number tires etc but nothing with oil. Help please.:eek:

·
Super Moderator
360 Posts
Find the date and kilometres since last oil change and work from there,,, or the car should tell you when the service is due. Some do not LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you have the newest version of the Remote App, you can check the miles until your next service on the main screen. Once it crosses 2k miles, the app will just display "Service Due Soon", but the car's gauge cluster will show the details on startup.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good Morning!
Does any one knows how to check when is my next oil change, I own a 2015 Land Rover Discovery sport HSE?
All the info that it show is VIN number tires etc but nothing with oil. Help please./forum/images/DiscoverySport_net/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png
I checked the past maintenance dates with my VIN. Then I just set up an appointment right away to change the oil ,for the first one, since they might catch something else while theyre doing it. Looking online it says between 5k-7k miles per oil change but I am also seeing 2k. Better safe than sorry! I would just get it done.

What was the mileage when you bought the car? I believe there is a 15k, 30k, 60k (not too sure of 60k) maintenance so if it's near those it might help you gauge where you're at.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts