Discovery Sport Forum banner

Changed spark plugs, now every warning light is on

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  chrisbowman18 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. I purchased a 2017 discovery sport SE about a month ago. Drive it 1000 miles to Florida and noticed a hesitation when we got there. I changed the plugs and now every warning light in the dash is on and the car is in limp mode. After reading multiple posts, I am learning the battery has a lot to do with the limp mode. My question is why would this happen just from changing the plugs? Could it be that the battery is over 4 years old and is going bad on it? The sport has 45,000 miles on it and I have never experienced anything like this on my BMW after changing the plugs. Any advice you can give is greatly appreciated.getting codes P0335 and P0725

#3 ·
The two codes are related if you look up the codes you can get all the info you need. Not how to repair it on the Discovery of course

Typical write up

Possible causes of OBD code P0725 Land Rover
– Open or shorted CKP sensor circuit condition – Poor CKP sensor electrical connection – Check communication error between the ECM and TCM – Failed CKP Sensor The Error code is generally activated on detection of the following conditions: The P0725 Land Rover Codes is triggered when TCM does not receive the engine speed signal from ECM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.