Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had 2 radios replaced already in my discovery (2015).

When i make calls the screen on the dash just hangs, and it could show the call on the screen for hours.

Since i had the most recent radio similar issues but the screen does free up but cant connect again to it . Also when i play audio through it i might get 30sec of a song before it crashes.

I am using a Samsung S7

Any suggestion much appreciated.

C

·
Registered
311 Posts
Maybe your bluetooth on your phone has an issue. Did you try a friend's phone? My Note 5 has not produced that error.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sorry, haven't had many issues with calls, although I have had it hang once or twice early on. My issue was BT music, which sounded horrible, but I had a software update installed (in March?) that fixed the issue. Then I lost my HD radio substations, but got that fixed with a software update a couple months ago. My dealer once told me that not all phones are certified to work with the system. There's a list online somewhere (sorry, no longer have the link). The S7 is new, so maybe that has something to do with it? (although you probably had the DS before you had the S7). I have a Nexus 6P. I don't think the phone is the issue, though, because I tried several different phones with my BT music, including an iPhone, and there was still an issue. Therefore, I think it's the DS's radio/BT software (which now seems to work for me with the latest update).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts