Discovery Sport Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you able to find out what version they updated your system to? I just purchased a 2017 HSE and my wife is complaining that she is having issues with her iPhone dropping BT connectivity.
Same here, I purchased a 2017 at the start of this month and this issue has been driving me crazy. I plan to call the dealership tomorrow to try and get this resolved as I can't seem to find any quick fix for the Iphone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any one having issues with Bluetooth connection? My connection between Android phone keeps dropping every few minutes on 2016 Disco sport. It's frustrating!!
"Tech Guy" at local dealer was not helpful.
Yes! I’m so fed up with it - keeps disconnecting especially after I’ve made a call. It’s completely unreliable. It’s been back to the dealer and is supposedly sorted but is worse than ever. I have an Iphone11 so
maybe the phone is too recent for the car?? My husbands older iPhone seems to stay connected

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey All,

Just wanted to update on my previous post. So my car is due to go in for a software update in the next 2 weeks however, I was advised by a nice guy on the service desk that this may not help. The reason being he said Land Rover are only running IOS software of 11. something, now if you are like me and have 13.6.1 running on your iphone this is going to be an issue until Land Rover update their software. I guess this might be the same for android phones at whatever update is present!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Since I have upgraded to Android 11, the Bluetooth Phonebook no longer works and keeps crashing. So after 18 months of bluetooth NOT dropping out, I am now back to being frustrated every time I step into the car.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts