Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I listen to BT audio, the songs slow down during playback, which makes them sound strange (because the notes go flat). Anybody else notice this? Never happened on my Q5 so I can't blame the phone. Has to be the Discovery. Thx

·
Registered
590 Posts
We run audio though both our phones via bluetooth often. Both in music apps and downlowded music. We have not run into the problem you described.
We have iphones 5 and 6.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We run audio though both our phones via bluetooth often. Both in music apps and downlowded music. We have not run into the problem you described.
We have iphones 5 and 6.
I didn't notice it as much today, but it sure happened this past weekend on a long trip. I thought maybe it was related to the Eco program, but that didn't change anything when I cut it off and on. I'm pretty sure I didn't get any slowdown with my wife's iPod connected directly through the USB, so I might just get an iPod. Everything sounded better coming through the iPod instead ofmy phone, anyway! :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't notice it as much today, but it sure happened this past weekend on a long trip. I thought maybe it was related to the Eco program, but that didn't change anything when I cut it off and on. I'm pretty sure I didn't get any slowdown with my wife's iPod connected directly through the USB, so I might just get an iPod. Everything sounded better coming through the iPod instead ofmy phone, anyway! :)
I had service look at this issue today. Of course, they didn't notice anything (I'm not sure if they took it for a ride or not). It still happens when I play BT music. They checked with an iPhone 6, which worked. I can't believe it's my phone because I had no issue in my Audi Q5. I don't have an iPhone 6 for a test, but my stepson has an iPhone 5 I might try. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be back trying to get some satisfaction. My Audi had a seat problem right off the back and after about three times they finally replaced the seat (although even that didn't completely solve the problem).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts