Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I listen to BT audio, the songs slow down during playback, which makes them sound strange (because the notes go flat). Anybody else notice this? Never happened on my Q5 so I can't blame the phone. Has to be the Discovery. Thx

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We run audio though both our phones via bluetooth often. Both in music apps and downlowded music. We have not run into the problem you described.
We have iphones 5 and 6.
I didn't notice it as much today, but it sure happened this past weekend on a long trip. I thought maybe it was related to the Eco program, but that didn't change anything when I cut it off and on. I'm pretty sure I didn't get any slowdown with my wife's iPod connected directly through the USB, so I might just get an iPod. Everything sounded better coming through the iPod instead ofmy phone, anyway! :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't notice it as much today, but it sure happened this past weekend on a long trip. I thought maybe it was related to the Eco program, but that didn't change anything when I cut it off and on. I'm pretty sure I didn't get any slowdown with my wife's iPod connected directly through the USB, so I might just get an iPod. Everything sounded better coming through the iPod instead ofmy phone, anyway! :)
I had service look at this issue today. Of course, they didn't notice anything (I'm not sure if they took it for a ride or not). It still happens when I play BT music. They checked with an iPhone 6, which worked. I can't believe it's my phone because I had no issue in my Audi Q5. I don't have an iPhone 6 for a test, but my stepson has an iPhone 5 I might try. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be back trying to get some satisfaction. My Audi had a seat problem right off the back and after about three times they finally replaced the seat (although even that didn't completely solve the problem).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.